5.04.2009

Menu Plan: Week of May 4th

Anthony's back and so I'm off my boxed meals and ice cream dinners. I'm at once happy and sad about that: happy I get to flex my creative muscles again, sad that I have more dishes to do. C'est la vie.

I've already spent $115 this week, so I have another $85 to go. That includes a giant box of Huggies until I get my research done on which diaper covers are the best as I transition back to cloth diapers (more on that in a later post).

Since I've been eating so lightly for the past two weeks, the idea of anything super heavy is a real turn off. This week's menu plan reflects that:

Mon: Salmon cakes with spring mix salad
Tues: Herbed goat-cheese and portobello mushroom panini with arugula
Weds: Boxed goodies (Anthony's out of town for a night)
Thurs: Spaghetti with roasted tomato and basil
Fri: E/O - It's Anthony's birthday!!
Sat: Mom's - She doesn't know it, yet
Sun: Roast pork loin with a chipotle-maple glaze and vegetables - I think I'm going to start doing a big dinner on Sundays to build L/O momentum for the rest of the week.

Yay! Food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment