2.15.2010

Daily Digby: Sunning with a friend

I don't want you all to think I'm this big, mopey Eeyore type. I'm really not.

Despite all my struggles I still see the beauty in my every day life; the wonder and loveliness of it all. And to aptly reflect this I'm going to start peppering my blog with Daily Digby photos. I have hundreds of pictures of him as it is, but I have been reluctant to post them because I don't like posting more than 2-3 times a week.

However, I'm allowing an exception and creating a sub-blog within my blog, much like my "A worthwhile post" and the "And the marquee says..." sidebars. (What can I say? If I used wordpress.com I'd have tabs. I'm a tab-lover!)

Here's my little furry friend, and his friend Lola (not mine), from earlier today sunning themselves on the couch back in my bedroom. It's really gotta be nice being a cat of mine. I mean, seriously.

1 comment: