7.24.2009

From my couch to yours!


So, there's this big thing happening in the blogging world right now called BlogHer.

What's BlogHer, you ask? It's a convention for women bloggers where they can network, learn new things, put a face to an internet friendship and otherwise spread their bloggy wings and soar.

I'm new to blogging so I was like, "Huh? Wha-?" and then there was a flurry of tweets and blog posts about nerves and oh-my-god-I'm-gonna-leave-my-kids-overnight-for-the-first-time-ever, and WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?? blog posts and suddenly it's here. NOW.

It's in Chicago... and I'm in Kansas City, by way of Austin. I'll actually be at my husband's 20th high school reunion for most of this, but I'll pop in as much as I can.

For those of us who would like to be in Chicago, but can't, some fine ladies got the great idea to do a BlogHer@Home!

So, for everyone who's on the "tour" welcome and have a peak around. I've written about everything from my son mouthing disgusting things to my beloved canine friend leaving us for Doggy Heaven; from my constant struggle to work out my feelings about being a SAHM to thinking my husband should walk like a penguin. I'm all over the place! I have no idea if what I'm writing is worthwhile to anyone else, but it's definitely worthwhile to me.

Enjoy and thanks for visiting! I can't wait to meet some new friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment