7.21.2009

Blame boredome

God only knows how we stumble across each other in this infinitely vast universe, but we do. And so I came across Sticky Fingers, a la Tara, in the UK. She converted some meme she received into a short blast of interesting factoids and it was picked up by a bevvy of other bloggers and passed around the blogosphere. And now I am too tempted to pass it up.

Here goes:

1. Who is the hottest movie star?
To answer this is to admit that I actually have a catalog of stars in my brain, which is ultimately, a little humiliating. However, after some rapid deduction I have to go the boring route and cite Angelina Jolie... I mean, COME ON.

2. Apart from your house and your car, what's the most expensive item you've ever bought?
This will be boring, I'm mostly a $50 bucks here and $35 bucks there kind of girl. In recent memory, it was a Bodybugg. We'll see if this little critter lives up to its $250 price tag.

3. What's your most treasured memory?
Running on the greenbelt with my dog. The earthy smells, the cicadas, the dappled sunlight on the trail, the sound of pounding paws and panting beside me and just me and my muscles for as long as I wanted.

4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
My baby sister. Bar none.

5. What's the biggest mistake you've made?
I once IM'd a friend that I'd had sex with our big boss' younger brother the night before only to find out I'd IM'd my manager instead.

6. 4 words to describe yourself.
Exuberant, shy, loving, ribald.

7. What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
My wonderful doggy friend, Levi, went to Doggy Heaven after a long, and obviously only semi-successful fight against cancer. We got an extra year with him, but then had to let him go.

8. Favorite film?
Without hesitation I can tell you Splash. Best. movie. ever.

9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you.
Well, this is quite easy seeing as you don't know me from Eve, Tara, but I'll pretend we're old pals and assume you know the more boring things about me. Having said that, I secretly wish I was Canadian.

10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
Cheetara. Do I even have to explain why??

And so, as memes often require, I tag the following ladies. No pressure to do it, obviously, but I'd love to see your answers:
Baby in Broad
Loulou's Views
Mommy Maria
Capital Mom
A Lil' Welsh Rarebit
Scary Mommy
Cave Mother
Muddy Boots
Diary of an Unlikely Housewife

1 comment:

  1. See, I didn't know you at all before this and now I feel like I've learned quite a bit.
    Splash being your fav movie makes you shoot up my coolometer that's for sure!
    Thanks so much for jumping on board x

    ReplyDelete