2.09.2009

"Like Godzilla in Tokyo"

ARGHHHH!

That was what Anthony called Hollis as we were walking to the park the other day. His little hands were in the air and his shadow was cast long and imposing in front of his toddling body. His roars loud and clear and bubbly, not very Godzilla like, but close enough.

His monster tendencies extend beyond his walking style, too. I posted previously about his penchant for disaster and chucking things over the sides of his crib and talked about it in general for months. The other day I about died when I came into his room and found this:

And this:


I don't know if you can tell, but his crib is entirely empty of toys. Normally, there are about half a dozen neatly piled at one end. Too funny.

On an unrelated note, I started this post on February 4th and am finishing it almost a week later. In that time Hollis has begun walking like a grown up: arms down, shoulders relaxed. *sigh* Shit happens so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment