- Hollis squawked and giggled when he saw Jessica last night. No pouting, no fear, no "my mom went to SF and all I got was this lousy onesie" or anything. He was just glad to see her again.
- I closed out my Mr. Mom tenure by making dinner for Jessica and the grandparents (the local ones). Target finish time for the pot roast was 7pm. We were eating by 9:15pm.
- I need to work on efficiency in the kitchen, obviously. :)
- Hollis is the best baby ever, and made the week really easy on me.
- We went to the park yesterday so Hollis could pick up rocks and get dirty. He ended up with a stalker in the form of a 5-6 year-old boy who just wanted to hang out wherever Hollis was hanging out. His mom eventually had to tell him, "He's little! Give him some space!"
- I feel like our little nukular family's horizons have opened up, with both parents willing and able to baby wrangle on their own for days (or even weeks, if need be).
- The office is a pretty sterile place, without the constant noises that Hollis makes. Maybe I should install a couple of webcams around the house...
Anyway, until next time, so long and thanks for all the cheerios!