2.22.2010

Another meme. What can I say? I'm avoiding dark, brooding things these days.

Oh man... so, like forever ago, I was tagged for a meme by Loukia of Loulou's Views and I haven't forgotten about it. I haven't been writing much lately - although I assure it's not because I don't have ideas, I'm just lacking the wherewithal to sit down long enough in front of the computer - and things like this are good writing lubricant.

So, without further ado...

Name someone with the same birthday as you:

Elisa and Loukia! - Yep, I swear! And Charlie Sheen haha.

Where was your first kiss?

On my mouth.

hahahah And on my boyfriend's couch.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

Does egging count? It probably does, and so sadly, I have to say YES to this.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Not in anger.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

Once at 17 and I'll never do it again.

What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?

Shoulders and eyes.

What really turns you off?

Being a weanie.

What do you order at Starbucks?

Decaf soy latte.

What is your biggest mistake?

Not listening to my gut.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Oh lordy, what a question for a meme! Every time I have that extra glass of wine!

Say something totally random about yourself:

I am excellent at parallel parking.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Elisabeth Shue!

Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?

Yep! Movies, anyway.

Did you have braces?

Yep.

Are you comfortable with your height?

Eh, pretty much.

What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?

Anthony once surprised me on my doorstep with a bouquet of tulips.

When do you know it's love?

When you'll do anything for it.

Do you speak any other languages?

Non.

Have you ever been to tanning salon?

Nope.

Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes.

What's something that really annoys you?

Endless, scorching hot summers.

What's something you really like?

The cold and rosy cheeks.

Can you dance?

Absolutely.

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?

Nope.

I won't tag anyone, but if you would like to participate, let me know and I'll link to yours!

1 comment:

  1. I am horrible at parallel parking. That is a skill to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete