4.25.2009

Avalon Organics Baby Products


I've tried about half a dozen different baby washes, lotions, and diaper creams and none can compare to Avalon Organics line of baby products. I wish I knew about this stuff right out of the gate.

They're non-greasy, cruelty-free, organic, smooth, have nice, light scent, and are really, really good at their job. Not to mention they're moderately priced, which is a bonus.

The body wash suds up just right and rinses off easily.

The lotion is super moisturizing, but totally not greasy or super wet like some others (Burt's Bees, for example is super slippery and takes forever to soak in).

And the diaper cream is by far the best I've used. It's thick, effective, and not overpowering with its scent.

If you're not sure about making the $10/bottle investment, you can always try out their Little Traveler pack of diaper cream, lotion, and body wash. (That's how I discovered them, actually. I needed travel-sized baby stuff.)



PS: This is strictly my own opinion. I'm just trying to pass on what I've learned in the last 18 months. I wish someone could have told me half of what I've had to learn on my own...

1 comment: